Sunday, May 19, 2013

So I Turned 30

THAT HAPPENED!   I got to celebrate my big 3-0H birthday over a long fun filled weekend with lots of surprises.  It was a blast!!!  My birthday weekend started at work on Thursday when my co-worker and friend Abby papered the building with photos of me and lined the walls of my office with 30 personalized "Keep Calm and..." signs.  She is the best.  There may have been a tiara and "Fabulous" sash involved.  Not only did she decorate, take me out to lunch and get me a gifty, but she also baked me an apple pie AND a blueberry lemon triffle.  NOMS.

I got to take a lovely long three day weekend and decided to celebrate with my handsome by making Friday a beach day.  We went out to brunch at one of our favorite Tampa restaurants Datz, then made our way to Indian Rocks Beach on the gulf.  It was such a beautiful day!  We hurried home in time for a dinner date at Hillstone and SURPRISE two of my best friends Lindzee and Abby were there too!  Dinner was delicious and followed by the best key lime pie in all of Florida.  Jonathon got me a beautiful charm bracelet as a gift but his love and surprises were also more than I could have asked for.
Turkey Bacon BLT and CHEEEEZY Grits

My sweetest

Right by da beach

My beautiful new bracelets!

Beer wall :)

Gosh I love that face
Thought it was a date for 2

:)

SURPRISE!!!!

Holy DELICIOUS

Happy 30 Year Old


<3 td="">

Saturday J and I had a lazy day... we slept in, went for a walk and cooked dinner at home followed by The Great Gatsby.  Another surprise was planned for me after the movie but I ruined it by looking at J's phone thinking it was mine (and thats why you shouldn't have the exact same phone as your spouse when trying to be sneaky) and seeing "be there soon!" from one of my best friends Aimee.  SO MANY SURPRISES!!!  I was so excited to see Aimee who ended up staying the night at our place, grabbing brunch on Sunday and taking a boat tour through Lake Buena Vista (aka Disney World).

Brunchin It

Ohana Means Family :)

Boat trip around Disney

Love this chick

It was an exhaustingly fun weekend full of so many people that I love.  I am excited at the next chapter I have ahead of me.  If turning 30 is anything like the year I have ahead of me than it will be full of laughter and love.  What more could anyone ask for???


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you
by accident, while I was researching on Aol for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it
all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic
b.

Take a look at my blog: diet that Works